Friday, July 28, 2006

TCS Delhi Finally

Thankgod!

Finally, I've got TCS Delhi as the place I'll be working in, after I leave from TCS-ILP in Hyderabad although a written statement about the same is yet to come.

5 Comments:

Blogger ~Lord Anshul said...

oye cool..let me know which office and project..i'ne tons of frnds in tcs delhi

9:45 PM  
Blogger Neha said...

OmiGod!
Really..and wat makes u say "Thank God!" Is Hyderabad so bad?? :-)

4:45 AM  
Blogger Y.M. said...

oh great!...u ll love workin gin delhi!!
any help hee , u can always count on me..

8:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. I got to your blog looking for training period experiences of fresh graduates. Nice posts on the TCS ILP.

I too have written on my experiences at Tech Mahindra on my blog at http://onkarjoshi.wordpress.com/TechM .

1:56 AM  
Blogger ankush said...

Yes Hyderabad is very bad.... i Miss delhi...

5:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home