III Year - Sem B Outcome!
III year Sem B Outcome - a phenomenon that follows and is caused by some previous phenomenon? It was the result day.
After I took the shower in the morning I received a call, and it was urgent, I had to reach college in about an hour. I was down with health but I couldn’t say no. Reaching there I saw no good work, and in few minutes I got to know about the result, and luckily I saw it minutes before it was about to be displayed. And having 71% as the score I have no complaints. The final battle with the final electronics subject turned out to be a waterloo for itself. But then there was really some work, and that made me stay at college till 8 PM.
I won't forget the last semester in the whole lifetime - to sum it all, 9 projects in all till the III year, certificates from college and university for the portals, the 's/w engineering room', selection in the TnP cell which has been a great experience till now, selection in TCS, the TCS students meet in Mumbai and the accommodation at Taj, and then a result which let my aggregate cross 70%.
I've been called to work for tomorrow as well, and I don't have many thoughts to share for today as I'm all tired, and I need a nice nap. But working is fun, I consider it as the preparation for the worst if I get a metro for work after an year - who knows?
PS: I'm grateful to someone for having saved the D-day. And yes! I speak crap at around this time :( I wonder if I lost a friend tonight for the same cause.
C ya,
Harpreet.
After I took the shower in the morning I received a call, and it was urgent, I had to reach college in about an hour. I was down with health but I couldn’t say no. Reaching there I saw no good work, and in few minutes I got to know about the result, and luckily I saw it minutes before it was about to be displayed. And having 71% as the score I have no complaints. The final battle with the final electronics subject turned out to be a waterloo for itself. But then there was really some work, and that made me stay at college till 8 PM.
I won't forget the last semester in the whole lifetime - to sum it all, 9 projects in all till the III year, certificates from college and university for the portals, the 's/w engineering room', selection in the TnP cell which has been a great experience till now, selection in TCS, the TCS students meet in Mumbai and the accommodation at Taj, and then a result which let my aggregate cross 70%.
I've been called to work for tomorrow as well, and I don't have many thoughts to share for today as I'm all tired, and I need a nice nap. But working is fun, I consider it as the preparation for the worst if I get a metro for work after an year - who knows?
PS: I'm grateful to someone for having saved the D-day. And yes! I speak crap at around this time :( I wonder if I lost a friend tonight for the same cause.
C ya,
Harpreet.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home